Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Week Three Reflection: Halfway Done!

Oh wow, three weeks have already gone by and we are halfway done with the program. This week has been pretty eventful. On Monday and Tuesday we were in Chefchouan and it was absolutely amazing.

Since coming to Morocco, I have grown a lot personally. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to study in college and I'm glad I now have an idea of what I want to study. I've made really great friendships here that I think will stick.

This week has been really hard concerning Arabic. I've been having a hard time picking up everything in class and adjusting. In every single Arabic class I've ever been in, I've always learned conversational Arabic. However, at the CLC they teach us formal Arabic and all the grammar rules. I haven't heard of any of the grammar terms and when I speak, I never think about the correct grammar.

This weekend we are going to Essaouira and I'm excited to go on the beach. Not much has happened this week, will be back next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment